Motivational quotes remind us about what truly matters in life, they inspire people and make our days brighter, and they help us feel more determined. Motivational quotes can be a starting point for meditation or they can make us feel instantly energized and ready to deal with everyday challenges. Which of the following 10 quotes describes you best?
Here are 10 Motivational Quotes to keep you motivated
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” Pablo Picasso
- “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” Mother Theresa
- Be the one who points out what is going right and helps out what is going wrong.
- “I am still learning.” Michelangelo at age 87
- Do small things with great love.
- Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal and not wound.
- “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” Charles Dickens
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- People may doubt what you say but they will always believe what you do.
- I always wondered why somebody didn’t do something about that, and then I realized I am somebody.